środa, 10 marca 2010

Monachium, stolica BMW / Munich, the capital of BMW

Zaledwie 1:15 z Warszawy samolotem. Jechałem na mecz Bayernu z Borussią Dotmund. <> Only 1:15h from Warsaw by plane. I was travelling to see the Bayern game with Borussia Dortmund.
Nie był to mój pierwszy mecz w Niemczech, ale nigdy nie byłem na tak spektakularnym obiekcie piłkarskim i teraz to mogę powiedzieć, na tak fantastycznym widowisku piłkarskim. Z przerażeniem przypominam sobie mecze 'ekstra'klasy na Legii. (Mam nadzieję, że nowy stadion wniesie tez nową jakość we wszystkim).
Jednak oprócz meczu, najbardziej zapamiętam muzeum BMW, po prostu piękne...zdjęcia tuż, tuż

It was not my first game in Germany, but I haven't seen such a spectacular football construction, and I can say now, I haven't seen such a fantastic football event. With fear I recall games of our 'ekstra'klasa teams on Legia stadium (Hopefully new stadium will also bring new quality).
But apart from the game, I will remember very well a BMW museum in Munich. Just beautiful... pics cooming up soon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz